Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

can I have my status matched to every airline that offers matching? or do they check

can I have my status matched to every airline that offers matching? or do they check

Old Oct 18, 17, 1:47 pm
Original Poster

can I have my status matched to every airline that offers matching? or do they check with each other to make sure that I don't get status matched everywhere?

Thanks!
Old Oct 18, 17, 1:54 pm

2019 Secret Santa

Programs: SK EBD/baEC G/MR PP/A3 *G/AA G/CC G/HH G/IHG Spire
Originally Posted by MrWilliamston View Post
can I have my status matched to every airline that offers matching? or do they check with each other to make sure that I don't get status matched everywhere?

Thanks!
You can but the real question is why would you want to? Especially as these "matches" so far are fairly weak!
Old Oct 18, 17, 7:01 pm

Programs: LH SEN; BA Gold
Originally Posted by MrWilliamston View Post

Thanks!
Yeah you can but what are you going to do with multiple OW Ruby cards? You can stack them at home but 3x OWR doesn't make you OWE.

Search this Thread