Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

can I have my status matched to every airline that offers matching? or do they check

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

can I have my status matched to every airline that offers matching? or do they check

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2017, 1:47 pm
Original Poster

can I have my status matched to every airline that offers matching? or do they check with each other to make sure that I don't get status matched everywhere?

Thanks!
Old Oct 18, 2017, 1:54 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by MrWilliamston
can I have my status matched to every airline that offers matching? or do they check with each other to make sure that I don't get status matched everywhere?

Thanks!
You can but the real question is why would you want to? Especially as these "matches" so far are fairly weak!
Old Oct 18, 2017, 7:01 pm

Programs: LH SEN; BA Gold
Originally Posted by MrWilliamston

Thanks!
Yeah you can but what are you going to do with multiple OW Ruby cards? You can stack them at home but 3x OWR doesn't make you OWE.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.