Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

Odds that AB will cease long-haul operations?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Odds that AB will cease long-haul operations?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2017, 9:05 am
Original Member

Programs: DL, AF and KL - UA - *G
All longhaul will be cancelled after October 15th!
Old Sep 25, 2017, 9:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Germanfflyer
All longhaul will be cancelled after October 15th!
before October 15th!
Old Sep 25, 2017, 10:00 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
It seems a chargeback is no longer possible Amex stated as AB is in the process af being liquidated they will not accept chargeback requests.
This might depend on the location. In some cases, regulations would require the refund.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 10:25 am
Original Poster

It seems a chargeback is no longer possible Amex stated as AB is in the process af being liquidated they will not accept chargeback requests.
I called Citi this morning as soon as I saw the official word that all long-haul was being cancelled. They were very helpful and said I would be receiving a conditional credit back within the next few days for the full cost of my tickets, plus any interest paid on the charges. They said I would be receiving a letter by snail mail that might request additional information. So they at least are willing to accept the chargeback.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.