LBB airberlin credit card

Old Aug 29, 2017, 5:20 am
Moderator, SkyTeam and Germany
Original Poster

Programs: BA, LH, KL, EY, IHG, Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Radisson
LBB airberlin credit card

Just got an email with registration link that gives 5% cashback for all card payments from today untill Sept. 30.

IMO this is to gain some time to offer a new card to those holding the current card before too many existing customers would cancel. I've read that there are 72k card holders so this is quite important for LBB.

Let's see what LBB can offer end of September.
Old Aug 29, 2017, 7:19 am

Programs: BA Bronze, AF Silver, IHG Gold, Sixt Plat,
Interesting....

I haven't receieved it yet.

I was going to switch to my Lufthansa M&M card until we know what's happening but 5% cash back on all purchases is a good incentive for me. I only pay cash at the Späti's but able to use my credit card for all my normal places of interest.
Old Sep 1, 2017, 2:05 pm

Programs: AC, A3*G AB-G
I also did not receive an email, though I did get an email from Topbonus on August 30 saying (among other things) that LBB had notified all cardholders of a special 5% offer in September.

Is the link in the email personalised?
Old Sep 1, 2017, 2:39 pm

Programs: BA Bronze, AF Silver, IHG Gold, Sixt Plat,
Originally Posted by Gus2013
I also did not receive an email, though I did get an email from Topbonus on August 30 saying (among other things) that LBB had notified all cardholders of a special 5% offer in September.

Is the link in the email personalised?
I wrote to LBB in regards to this and they informed that because I removed myself from their mailing lists, I would not receive the promotion email.

Ok, ok, ok. They do have a point but....

Call/email them to have them manually enroll you.
Old Sep 5, 2017, 3:35 pm

Programs: AC, A3*G AB-G
Originally Posted by tsolaaa
I wrote to LBB in regards to this and they informed that because I removed myself from their mailing lists, I would not receive the promotion email.

Ok, ok, ok. They do have a point but....

Call/email them to have them manually enroll you.
Thanks for the advice, I contacted them through web banking and they gave me the same answer (my opinion: not really a promotion if you lose the benefit of the card and they are offering an alternative to keep you from jumping ship... but that's another story), but also enrolled me manually.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.