Wiki Posts
Search

AB DUS-SFO Schedule Changes

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2017, 6:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alitalia MilleMiglia
AB DUS-SFO Schedule Changes

Received an email this morning to say that my flight in early June from Dusseldorf to San Francisco has incurred a time change. Previously due to depart at around 11AM, new departure time is 3:30 PM. Any reason for hangers?
Old Apr 13, 2017, 5:45 am
Suspended

Programs: UA Premier Gold
Aeroground is not delivering a good service, since AB cancelled the contract with Wisag last month.
Old Apr 13, 2017, 8:23 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
I'm booked on an Avios award SFO-DUS on May 12, and thought the flight had been cancelled as I saw it completed zeroed out (didn't receive any email). I also see that the SFO-TXL flight is zeroed out on that day. Is there any particular reason they are not selling seats on those flights, or why is there unusually high demand?
Old Apr 14, 2017, 5:28 am

Programs: LH Sen, OW Sapphire, Skyteam Gold
Originally Posted by lax.sea.jnu
I'm booked on an Avios award SFO-DUS on May 12, and thought the flight had been cancelled as I saw it completed zeroed out (didn't receive any email). I also see that the SFO-TXL flight is zeroed out on that day. Is there any particular reason they are not selling seats on those flights, or why is there unusually high demand?
See here : http://www.fvw.com/berlin-tegel-air-...3/171603/11245. Contact them asap so they will reroute you via Düsseldorf or put you on another airline.
Old Apr 14, 2017, 4:03 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
I see, the DUS flight is probably sold out because everyone on the TXL flight got booked to DUS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.