Search

Mileage on Norra operated flights

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2017, 8:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: KF*G, AB*G, IBP*G, LCAH*Plat, HH*D, ONYX*Plat, BW*DS
Mileage on Norra operated flights

Hello everyone,

I am planning a trip with AY with a connection that is operated by Norra. Do you have any first-hand experiences on whether these flights can be credited to AB topbonus?

Thanks and cheers,
qsharp
Old Mar 3, 2017, 1:44 am

Programs: AY Platinum, LH, Accor, IHG, Scandic, Tallink
Originally Posted by qsharp
I am planning a trip with AY with a connection that is operated by Norra. Do you have any first-hand experiences on whether these flights can be credited to AB topbonus?p
That's not a "first-hand experience" but hopefully close enough.

I'm taking the Norra-operated Finnair flights all the time, and at least the Finnair Plus points and segments are credited normally. I'm rather confident that the same applies to AB Topbonus as well, if the flight has an AY or AB code.
Old Mar 3, 2017, 1:47 am

Yes, miles automatically posted for AY coded flights operated by N°RRA on the HEL-TLL route.
Old Mar 3, 2017, 6:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: KF*G, AB*G, IBP*G, LCAH*Plat, HH*D, ONYX*Plat, BW*DS
Thanks so much guys!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.