Wiki Posts
Search

Free Chauffeur Service

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2016, 6:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK Gold, HHonors Silver
Free Chauffeur Service

I am flying in Business Class from TXL to Abu Dhabi. I tried calling this number 0049 (0)30 3434 3344 to arrange the car for Berlin and for when I get to my destination but it doesn't seem to work (the message when I ring is in German so no idea what it says). Any suggestion?
Old Oct 1, 2016, 12:32 pm

Programs: LH/BA/DL
The number seems to be correct. Just ignore the recorded message and wait for someone to pick up the phone. Try calling during local business hours.
Old Oct 2, 2016, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Greg45
The number seems to be correct. Just ignore the recorded message and wait for someone to pick up the phone. Try calling during local business hours.
Thanks, I followed your advice and it worked during business hours!
Old Oct 13, 2016, 3:30 pm
Original Poster

Just to update on this. I got picked up in Berlin by a chauffeur driving a Mercedes Maybach (amazing) while in Abu Dhabi they drove me to Dubai in an Audi A6.
Old Oct 13, 2016, 5:27 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Originally Posted by umbyboy
Just to update on this. I got picked up in Berlin by a chauffeur driving a Mercedes Maybach (amazing) while in Abu Dhabi they drove me to Dubai in an Audi A6.
Awesome! ^
Old Oct 14, 2016, 12:17 am

Great :-)
I wonder, how often does it happen that they pick up passengers in such "royal" way? I hope, I'll be lucky too...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.