Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

AUH-TXL AB 7495 on-time performance?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2016, 8:04 am
Original Poster

Hello,

I'll be traveling from AUH to TXL on AB 7495 and after arrival I need to go to Berlin Hbf in order to catch train to my place in Poland. There's approx. 3 hours break between scheduled arrival time of AB flight and departure time of my train, so it's enough time to be at train station on time (particularly that I'll take advantage of AB's chauffeur service). Nevertheless, I wonder, how often does it happen that this flight is delayed more than, let's say 1 hour? According to flightstats.com, the on-time performance is rather bad in this case :-(
If risk of big delay is high, I'll have to buy tickets for train which departs 6 hours later and of course, I'd prefer to avoid it.
Old Sep 5, 2016, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Ok, I think I know the answer. According to detailed information on flightaware.com, this flight is delayed quite often, but rarely more than 30-40 minutes. I haven't found any 1 hour or longer delay within last 4 months (however, one of the flights was cancelled). Considering that going by car from TXL to Central Station takes 20-30 minutes, I think I should be fine, even if the plane arrives one hour later...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.