Community
Wiki Posts
Search

air berlin points system

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2012, 12:38 am
Original Poster

air berlin points system

As I travel mostly short haul with AB I never seem to have enough points to go up a tier and nearly always loose them after a set period - nor do I seem to have enough points for an award flight - am I missing something here - is there a way to hang onto the points until I have enough for an award -
just as a sideways note as I was with BMI which is now BA - I have just joined the BA club which AB is part of so is there an alternative plan -
Thank you for any advice
Old Sep 25, 2012, 5:44 am
Suspended

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
I am in the same situation. Most of my flights are with * but there are also about 20 flights a year with Air Berlin. Same situation like the OP: no benefits from AB and never enough points for an award flight. Would it be smarter to collect with BA?
Old Oct 1, 2012, 8:19 am

Programs: SAS EBS / *A Silver, Hilton Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Platinum Ambassador
I'm afraid you won't get status if 20 flights a year are everything you have on OW.

What kind of awards would you like?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.