Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

How do you book a Rail & Fly ticket online?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2012, 2:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA GLD .25MM, CO, UA, US, DL, HH, SPG (all cardboard)

I am contemplating if Rail & Fly will meet my needs for some trips to Germany and the site says:

Rail&Fly tickets can be booked online at airberlin.com when you are booking your flight (Except JustFly fare: Rail&Fly is not available in this fare category). The offer is only valid in conjunction with an international flight from/to Germany. This offer does not apply to flights to/from Amsterdam, Basel, Paris, Salzburg, Vienna and Zurich.
I search for a route from the US-Germany, I've tried FlyClassic, FlyFlex, Business Flex. On the second step I see a "Rail & Fly" box, but I always get "Rail&Fly is not available in this fare category." when I click on it.

I tried MAD-DUS, in case it was Euro only. I tried BER-JFK, in case you had to originate in Germany. What do I need to do to make this work?
Old Jun 6, 2012, 2:43 pm

I have only been able to book it through their call centre...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.