Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Enjoy Iberia Status Match

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2017, 6:56 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, Etihad Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by charlied77
Anyone have any ideas? I have 4 BA flights at the end of Jan and lounge access would be great.
Register again for the status match with completely different info (assuming you still can register). I.e. Use a family member's address, use a different version of your name (with/without middle name), on the old account change the passport info to avoid duplicating that, maybe even input a 'typo' on the birthdate and change it later.
Old Dec 27, 2017, 7:04 am

Originally Posted by goofygoofygooberyeah

Register again for the status match with completely different info (assuming you still can register). I.e. Use a family member's address, use a different version of your name (with/without middle name), on the old account change the passport info to avoid duplicating that, maybe even input a 'typo' on the birthdate and change it later.
Unfortunately it has closed.
Old Dec 27, 2017, 7:37 am

Thanks for the help. I've applied for S7 but they want a physical copy of the card despite T&C asking for screenshot of account or card.

I will ring IB and try to grovel
Old Dec 27, 2017, 11:48 pm

Programs: AC35K, AS MVP, WS Gold, ITA EP, Marriott Plat, Hyatt-Explorist, IHG Diamond
So much time wasted, it is not even worth it anymore. Congrats to the ones who got it.
Old Dec 28, 2017, 6:00 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
Originally Posted by charlied77
Thanks for the help. I've applied for S7 but they want a physical copy of the card despite T&C asking for screenshot of account or card.
I have been approved after sending them a) screenshot from AB website showing Gold and b) couple of recent boarding passes reflecting the same.
Old Dec 29, 2017, 5:44 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB PLAT, IB GOLD
I just received the confirmation e-mail today from IB PLUS. Status update to ORO (Gold)

Happy New Year everyone!

----------

Dear Mr. SEN_PARIS

Concerning your registration in our Iberia Plus Programme. We inform you that we have proceeded as showed below:

Your Iberia Plus card level is Gold up to April 2019.

The welcome Avios will reach your personal account shortly, as well as the person who recommended you the program.

We inform you that any communication must be sent in Spanish or English.

We remind you that in www.iberia.com you will find all the information related to the Programme: card benefits, special offers¿

Your assistance allows us to improve our service. We hope we continue to enjoy your trust

Yours sincerely,

Your Iberia Plus Service Center.
Old Dec 29, 2017, 4:02 pm

Programs: TK Elite, QR Gold
Originally Posted by SEN_PARIS
I just received the confirmation e-mail today from IB PLUS. Status update to ORO (Gold)

Happy New Year everyone!

----------

Dear Mr. SEN_PARIS

Concerning your registration in our Iberia Plus Programme. We inform you that we have proceeded as showed below:

Your Iberia Plus card level is Gold up to April 2019.

The welcome Avios will reach your personal account shortly, as well as the person who recommended you the program.

We inform you that any communication must be sent in Spanish or English.

We remind you that in www.iberia.com you will find all the information related to the Programme: card benefits, special offers¿

Your assistance allows us to improve our service. We hope we continue to enjoy your trust

Yours sincerely,

Your Iberia Plus Service Center.
thanks for the message - it is good to see that they are working over the holidays too. hopefully, i hear from them soon too.
Old Jan 21, 2018, 9:44 am

Programs: LO
I submitted on 16th Nov and still no answer anyone has received recently?
Old Jan 22, 2018, 7:33 am

Programs: KF*G, AB*G, IBP*G, LCAH*Plat, HH*D, ONYX*Plat, BW*DS
Originally Posted by mario_s
I submitted on 16th Nov and still no answer anyone has received recently?
I am still waiting...
Old Jan 22, 2018, 3:47 pm

Programs: AC35K, AS MVP, WS Gold, ITA EP, Marriott Plat, Hyatt-Explorist, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by qsharp
I am still waiting...
I gave up
Old Jan 24, 2018, 3:32 pm

Applied 26th October. No contact at all since. App and website both updated with Oro status this evening.
Old Jan 25, 2018, 7:29 am

Originally Posted by Mocata
Applied 26th October. No contact at all since. App and website both updated with Oro status this evening.
Meaning you applied for the status match with an existing account?
Old Jan 25, 2018, 8:25 am

Originally Posted by qsharp
Meaning you applied for the status match with an existing account?
Sent in form on 26thOct asking for account to be created and matched. Followed up by creating account manually in November to see if that helped things get moving. The account I registered was the one that turned into Oro yesterday
Old Jan 27, 2018, 6:24 am

Programs: AA-EP, A3*G, UA*S
Sent in request Nov 1, just received email confirming match to Gold.
Old Jan 27, 2018, 9:02 pm

I sent mine on Oct 15, received the standard acknowledgement e-mail on Oct 27. No response to my various follow-up e-mails or FB messages.

How did you engage them for follow-ups? Is there any responsive channel?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.