Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

Top bonus suspended accurals and redemptions

Top bonus suspended accurals and redemptions

Old Nov 12, 2017, 7:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Thanks goliath, you really are a saviour with all of this. I’ll check it out. I haven’t looked at VFT Topbonus forum since late October.

EDIT: but how do I do it? Mileage requests are forbidden on the site. I must say, I’m not a great user of VFT and I will probably stay marginal on it.

Last edited by Concerto; Nov 12, 2017 at 8:14 am
Old Nov 12, 2017, 9:56 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Concerto
Thanks goliath, you really are a saviour with all of this. I’ll check it out. I haven’t looked at VFT Topbonus forum since late October.

EDIT: but how do I do it? Mileage requests are forbidden on the site. I must say, I’m not a great user of VFT and I will probably stay marginal on it.
You have to look in the "Marketplace" forum - there is a dedicated thread for it. The mods have allowed it since miles are nor sold but given away for free.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.