Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

AB and OW "Joining Ceremony" from BER webcast today

Old Mar 20, 2012, 5:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA ex-EXP (buh-bye!), HH Gold, SPG Gold, UM Go Blue

Today you can watch the "Joining Ceremony" from BER with the CEOs of all OW airlines and new OW livery on an A330!

Watch it live at 14:00 CET (9:00 EST).

Info about the joining ceremony here.

Watch the webcast here. (Will be available after the ceremony, too)
Old Mar 20, 2012, 7:33 am

Programs: AA Platinum, AA LT Gold
Getting error 201: Unable to load stream or clip file, connection failed. Anyone else with this bug?
Old Mar 20, 2012, 7:43 am

Programs: QF WP
Yes getting the same error message here in Australia. Shame, was quite interested to watch the presentation.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 8:05 am

Programs: QF WP
The link to the live webcast has now been removed from the Air Berlin website media page. I guess they didn't want to do it live after all. Shame, and not the best way to start off their Oneworld experience. Night all from Australia.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA ex-EXP (buh-bye!), HH Gold, SPG Gold, UM Go Blue
Originally Posted by Seat11A
The link to the live webcast has now been removed from the Air Berlin website media page. I guess they didn't want to do it live after all. Shame, and not the best way to start off their Oneworld experience. Night all from Australia.
That's too bad. I was able to watch it live, I went to the page about 20 minutes before it started so it was ready right when they started talking. If I can recall the highlights:
  • Seeing all the CEOs (except Iberia) in one place was pretty neat, as was the greeting from a representative flight attendant from each OW airline
  • The connections out of Germany are fantastic, everyone was excited about that
  • Everyone gave vocal support to AA, although they kept highlighting how it is AB's day
  • They got questions about Malev (aviation is difficult these days) and the EU emissions scheme (they all oppose it)

Nothing really groundbreaking, but it was pretty fun to watch. I wish I had been there!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.