Posting missing *A points to Airpoints

Old Nov 5, 2007, 5:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC Aeroplan, ANZ Airpoints
Posting missing *A points to Airpoints

In case anyone is having the same problems I am, I finally phoned Air NZ and was told the webpage for posting missing*A miles to Airpoints is not working properly and won't be fixed until at least Nov. 14. When you enter all your info, and click OK, it looks like it accepted your posting, but nothing really happens. If it was working properly, it would take you to a new webpage to confirm your entry. The woman on the phone told me I can wait until after the 14th or I can mail in the boarding passes. However wouldn't it make sense to put a note on the webpage?
Old Nov 5, 2007, 5:57 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Thanks for letting us know, and yes it would make sense to put a note up.
Old Nov 5, 2007, 11:59 pm

Programs: NZ*G ELT, VA-G
I remember at the start of this year it took a painful 2 months before they started to process your mailed documents. Has this been improved recently, anyone?
Old Nov 6, 2007, 1:17 am

Programs: NZ*GE
I had problems last week with both partner and Air NZ own flights not being accepted by the system. Also the other month I gifted a reward and the person did not get the upgrade and the reward did not get re credited without an email reminder - so there seem to be problems generally at the moment
Old Nov 6, 2007, 3:57 am

Programs: NZ Gold, BA Gold, QF Silver, IHG Platinum Elite Ambassador, Accor Diamond
Question *A airpoints accrual

One question I have for this board. What sort of delay do you face in actually seeing other *A partner flight airpoints credited to your NZ Airpoints account?

I find BMI one of the worst, I flew BMI in January and only got the points in July, when I was thinking about finally sending the damned boarding pass off to NZ. I'm about to fly BMI again and wonder if I wont get the points till May!! Austrian by contrast gave me points a few days after the flight. SAS took just over a week. United also about just over a week.
Old Nov 6, 2007, 12:29 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
My bmi points for flight taken in May credited very quickly.
Old Nov 10, 2007, 11:39 pm
tht

Programs: UA 1K 1.01 MM
Originally Posted by libertyuk
One question I have for this board. What sort of delay do you face in actually seeing other *A partner flight airpoints credited to your NZ Airpoints account?

I find BMI one of the worst, I flew BMI in January and only got the points in July, when I was thinking about finally sending the damned boarding pass off to NZ. I'm about to fly BMI again and wonder if I wont get the points till May!! Austrian by contrast gave me points a few days after the flight. SAS took just over a week. United also about just over a week.
It sucks both ways, I have to email the BMI DC with BP's and tickets for about 50% of my NZ flights...

tht
Old Nov 11, 2007, 2:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by libertyuk
Actually up until this glitch with NZ's website, I was finding my *A partner flights posting quickly and when a couple were missed, I used the ANZ website to request those segments be credited to Airpoints and I noticed it only took about 10 days.
Old Nov 11, 2007, 2:51 am

11 partner (US/UA) segments in october all credited in under a week by my reckoning...

Has there been an improvement or was I just lucky?
Old Nov 14, 2007, 12:47 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kanada goose
In case anyone is having the same problems I am, I finally phoned Air NZ and was told the webpage for posting missing*A miles to Airpoints is not working properly and won't be fixed until at least Nov. 14. When you enter all your info, and click OK, it looks like it accepted your posting, but nothing really happens. If it was working properly, it would take you to a new webpage to confirm your entry. The woman on the phone told me I can wait until after the 14th or I can mail in the boarding passes. However wouldn't it make sense to put a note on the webpage?
FYI this page is still not working properly and I was unable to post my flights to get missing airpoints, as of this morning.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.