AKL int lounge

Old Nov 23, 06, 11:10 pm
Moderator, CoronaVirus and Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Programs: some
AKL int lounge

What happened to the printer? It often wasn't working but now it is gone altogether.
Old Nov 24, 06, 12:49 pm
Original Poster

A couple of other changes I noticed. The hot food is still taken away early in the evening, but later on some soup was brought out into the back part of the lounge. No bottled water (I think this went when they remove 1/3 of the fridge and replaced with soft drink dispenser. There is still a tap at the other end of the counter (past the port, red wine etc).

Evening massages available to eligible pax.
Old Nov 26, 06, 4:23 pm

Programs: OZ*G, VA Plat, NZ*G (Elite), QF Gold and PC+, Hyatt Explorist, HH Gold, Bonvoyed ("Gold")
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Evening massages available to eligible pax.
Really? That's new isn't it? Who are eligible pax - just NZ's J pax or can others get in too? I love the massage service at TG's lounge in BKK - a hot shower followed by a massage in the middle of a long (in my case Y class) flight from SYD to LHR really made all the difference.
Old Nov 29, 06, 10:21 pm
Original Poster

The eligible pax are pax on the evening flights to HKG/LHR, PVG and LAX/LHR (NZ2 only not any of the other LAX flights). These get free 20 minute massage. I think anyone else can get a massage by paying for it (and subject to capacity). They have closed off the end of the lounge behind the foodery (bit closest to the old F lounge) for it. Only staffed late in the evening I presume (will be able to confirm this in a few days).
Old Dec 2, 06, 11:08 am
Original Poster

Paid massage is $39, and yes only opens at night.

Search this Thread