Wiki Posts
Search

Earning rate on LX?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2006, 1:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: NZ*GE
Earning rate on LX?

Hope to take a few Swiss flights this January (between London and Switzerland when I go skiing) which I was going to book on their website. Does anyone know what class of fares on LX earns aripoints? There is nothing under the T&Cs section of the AirNZ on line airpoints info.
Given that LH "owns" or has subsumed LX into its own FF programme is it likely that classes of travel that don't earn airpoints on LH will apply to LX?
Old Sep 26, 2006, 3:28 pm

Programs: NZ*G ELT, VA-G
One easy way is to look at the SWISS earning page on Miles and More website for eligible classes which should also apply to Airpoints. I have booked the cheapest fare on SWISS website and earned Airpoints at discount economy level with no problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.