NZ95 Cancelations

Old Mar 6, 2024, 12:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: Air New Zealand Airpoints
NZ95 Cancelations

Hi fellow FTers.

Noticed recently there are a lot of NZ95 cancellations. Does anyone know what's happening?

Anyone's been affected by any NZ95 cancellation and could share what alternative arrangements they've been offered?

Taking NZ95 in a week's time with connecting flight so a little anxious.
Old Mar 6, 2024, 12:41 am

Im on the other way nz94 which also got cancelled. From what I can see the plane zk-nzg is going into maintenance
Old Mar 6, 2024, 12:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: Air New Zealand Airpoints
Originally Posted by raznz
Im on the other way nz94 which also got cancelled. From what I can see the plane zk-nzg is going into maintenance
Ouch. Did NZ rebook you on another carrier or you had to stay put?

I see NZ doesn't fly this route daily so can't imagine rebooking you on next NZ flight being practical.

Hope you have a decent outcome.
Old Mar 6, 2024, 12:49 am

I got rebooked on the next day nz90 which I believe is a daily flight. The same day one didnt have J left otherwise I couldve been accommodated on that one.

from what I can see in flight radar nz95 is only cancelled until the 7th so hopefully you should be fine next week
Old Mar 6, 2024, 2:06 am

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
There has been another Dreamliner out of action so since NRT is 2x daily at present they've just cancelled one of the flights. I have no idea what loadings are like but remember at this time of year it's mostly tour groups which all end soon and even now will mostly be people returning back to Japan.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.