Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

(ANZ 777-300ER) Are preferred rows 49a-k window seats?

Old Mar 5, 2024, 3:38 pm
Original Poster

This economy seat 49 A - K is marked as "preferred" by Air New Zealand on the Boeing 777-300ER (SFO - AUK) with an increased price.. I cannot for the life of me find any real info on whether this has a window or if its taken out. With domestic Flights I find its common for the first seat of each cabin to not have a window but never the 2nd, but I found only one forum where it says it has the windows taken out.

Is there any way to check besides seatguru which doesn't give info on window seats??

Thank you, cant wait to see the beautiful country of New Zealand!
Old Mar 5, 2024, 4:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by RyanDTW
This economy seat 49 A - K is marked as "preferred" by Air New Zealand on the Boeing 777-300ER (SFO - AUK) with an increased price.. I cannot for the life of me find any real info on whether this has a window or if its taken out. With domestic Flights I find its common for the first seat of each cabin to not have a window but never the 2nd, but I found only one forum where it says it has the windows taken out.

Is there any way to check besides seatguru which doesn't give info on window seats??

Thank you, cant wait to see the beautiful country of New Zealand!
Welcome to FT!

There is a window. Have a look here: https://www.aerolopa.com/nz-773 and here https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/seat-map-boeing-777-300

This row can be sold as Economy Sky Couch. The seat pitch is 83cm vs 81cm in the centre block of 4 seats.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.