Wiki Posts
Search

vouchers for auckland airport valet

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2023, 2:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: NZ*GE, UA*G
vouchers for auckland airport valet

Hi, this seems like an incredibly dumb question, but I cannot seem to figure out how to book valet parking with one of the Elite vouchers. I used to do this now and then when we lived in Wellington and you could do it online but I can't seem to figure out how to do it at AKL (trying for the first time now that we live here!). Can this be done online?
Old Mar 23, 2023, 3:00 am

Programs: NZ Elite (*G), IHG Spire Elite, Accor ALL Gold
Just show up and tell the valet desk you want to use your vouchers. No booking required
Old Mar 23, 2023, 3:01 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BZNZ
Just show up and tell the valet desk you want to use your vouchers. No booking required
Oh cool, I feel like it was a book-ahead situation at WLG. So there's always space available?
Old Mar 23, 2023, 3:09 am

Programs: NZ Elite (*G), IHG Spire Elite, Accor ALL Gold
Originally Posted by smanch
Oh cool, I feel like it was a book-ahead situation at WLG. So there's always space available?
Yeah someone else might be able to confirm but I think they do have an off site facility they will transfer your car to if you plan to park for multiple days. If you cut your trip short you should ring them to let them know so your car is ready, but other than that valet at AKL is very straight forward.
Old Mar 23, 2023, 3:12 am
Original Poster

brilliant, thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.