Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Regional air fares

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2023, 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by sbiddle
Well they do sell last minute fares cheaply - I think $169 is pretty reasonable.

The issue at the moment is simply buying one because a) so many flights are full and b) getting hold of them on the phone!
Other than being put on a stand by list, don't think I have managed to use a Flexi in ages due to flights being full.
Old Mar 2, 2023, 3:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by nzkarit
Other than being put on a stand by list, don't think I have managed to use a Flexi in ages due to flights being full.
My son was able to use FlexiRefunds yesterday DUD-AKL. Had a P class $159 FlexiRefund fare on the 19:20, and an ‘insurance’ $299 FlexiRefund on the desired 09:45 flight. Used EF to monitor fare class availability.

First thing in the morning processed:

- Moved the$159 19:20 flight to 09:45
- Cancelled the $299 09:45 flight

Note, there are no issues in having 2 bookings for on the same pax/flight for a short period. I could have done it the other way around but it was 03:45 ….

Last edited by Thai-Kiwi; Mar 2, 2023 at 4:02 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.