Wiki Posts
Search

OOL QF Lounge Experience

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2023, 8:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Koru
OOL QF Lounge Experience

Flew OOL-SYD on a NZ ticketed service today on NZ7000 series flight number, and what a very un welcome experience that was seems to be that they don't know that NZ Golds get access to Qantas Clubs on NZ7000 flight numbers within Australia.

Took 5 minutes of explaining and showing the agent at the counter the NZ website showing the code share agreement benefits. She had never heard of NZ/QF having a code share, and was shocked when looking up my boarding pass on there system to see it was a NZ issued ticket.

She admitted they normally turn away NZ Golds traveling on NZ Codeshares on QF, as they had no idea that was even a thing.
Old Jan 12, 2023, 8:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by cavemanzk
Flew OOL-SYD on a NZ ticketed service today on NZ7000 series flight number, and what a very un welcome experience that was seems to be that they don't know that NZ Golds get access to Qantas Clubs on NZ7000 flight numbers within Australia.

Took 5 minutes of explaining and showing the agent at the counter the NZ website showing the code share agreement benefits. She had never heard of NZ/QF having a code share, and was shocked when looking up my boarding pass on there system to see it was a NZ issued ticket.

She admitted they normally turn away NZ Golds traveling on NZ Codeshares on QF, as they had no idea that was even a thing.
The QF staff at TSV were very well informed for my QF domestic sector on a NZ ticketed Codeshare.

Would have thought the reverse of our experiences would be true

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.