Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kiwibank CC changes fromNov 2022

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2022, 3:41 pm

Programs: NZ*G ELT, VA-G
Originally Posted by yourethegoose
I heard that they were planning on partnering with Humm, who have since pulled out, hence the lack of comms. No evidence of this, just hearsay. Wonder if others have heard similar?
Where have you heard that? All I have heard was the loyalty manager is on maternity leave and everything is on hold until she comes back!
Old Nov 10, 2022, 1:57 am

Originally Posted by Xiaotung;[url=tel:34657642
34657642[/url]]Where have you heard that? All I have heard was the loyalty manager is on maternity leave and everything is on hold until she comes back!
I was forwarded this by the person who had mentioned it casually to me:
Humm Company Announcement

“On 18 November 2021, hummgroup limited(ASX: HUM) (“hummgroup”) entered into an agreement with AirpointsTM, Air New Zealand’s loyalty programme.
Following a prolonged period of negotiation, hummgroup advises that commercial terms between the two parties could not be reached and as a result the contemplated strategic partnership will not proceed”

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.