Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

Reducing flight schedules over next 6 months (Aug 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reducing flight schedules over next 6 months (Aug 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2022, 12:43 am
Original Poster

Didn't quite realise how big the cut backs were. The only NZ flight out of MEL on a Sunday evening is the WLG flight. Means the longue is super empty. And only two other SQ flights so *A load is quiet as well. One SQ at about the same time as the WLG and the other SQ not until to 2330.

Must make long weekends in Melbourne hard. Can't do a half day on Friday & be in Aussie for dinner, with all the Sat and until mid Sunday afternoon before needing to make way to airport.
Old Sep 11, 2022, 3:59 am

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
At least WLG has the late flight. As a frequent visitor to MEL one of my biggest frustrations over the years has been Air NZ frequently moving this service to Sunday mornings for periods of time.

At least for once others are the ones suffering from the inconvenience of not being able to have the late flight!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.