Listing of credits available.

Old Sep 21, 2021, 2:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Velocity Gold, AIRNZ Elite, Qantas Silver ,Hilton Diamond
Listing of credits available.

Just went to apply a credit for payment.
Airnz now list your credits.
It's great feature!
It has missed a few credits that I will need to check up on but the ones they have listed seem correct.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 6:55 am

Originally Posted by Beano
Just went to apply a credit for payment.
Airnz now list your credits.
It's great feature!
It has missed a few credits that I will need to check up on but the ones they have listed seem correct.
Wow thanks for the heads up. I'd been hoping they release this feature. I thought I only had $100 of credits but it turns out I've got over $300. I've also got a few credits that are a few cents so it'd be nice if they could also allow the use of more than two credits at a time or somehow combine them.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 10:49 am

Programs: NZ Koru
Originally Posted by henrus
Wow thanks for the heads up. I'd been hoping they release this feature. I thought I only had $100 of credits but it turns out I've got over $300. I've also got a few credits that are a few cents so it'd be nice if they could also allow the use of more than two credits at a time or somehow combine them.
That.or allow you to opt into pooling all your credits into one.

This latest outbreak, must of earnt them allot of credit notes.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 1:38 pm

? You have always been able to combine credits firstly by phone or email and more recently can add more credits if first credit doesn't cover full value in checkout flow.

I have done both ways in the past.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 1:54 pm

I have been trying to use a credit that I had partially used already (flights that have now ben cancelled by AirNZ so will be a different credit haha) but it kept erroring. Has anyone had this? Does it resolve itself or does it require a phone call?
Old Sep 21, 2021, 3:02 pm

Programs: NZ*GE / EK*GOLD
Originally Posted by prp343
I have been trying to use a credit that I had partially used already (flights that have now ben cancelled by AirNZ so will be a different credit haha) but it kept erroring. Has anyone had this? Does it resolve itself or does it require a phone call?
Have the same issue for a TT flight - says credit still being prepared but this was back from July
Old Sep 21, 2021, 3:50 pm
Ambassador: Air New Zealand

Programs: NZ Elite, EK Gold, Qatar Gold, Amex Plat, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by prp343
I've never had an issue with partially using a credit. Might pay to call to resolve.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 4:45 pm

Programs: NZ Airpoints GE, Qantas Platinum, Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond
I've just booked another domestic trip using what was left of my credits. Only $32 in credits that I wasn't aware of but it reduced the fare from $118 to $86.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 10:27 pm

Originally Posted by nzkarit
? You have always been able to combine credits firstly by phone or email and more recently can add more credits if first credit doesn't cover full value in checkout flow.

I have done both ways in the past.
Doing it over the phone is a pain. Last time I called up to do it they took all my details and then would send the request to the "credits team" who took a couple of days to actually book the ticket.

Some of my more recent flights have been booked on the day of travel so it'd be great if they could figure out how to combine multiple (more than 2) credits online.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 10:31 pm

Some of my more recent flights have been booked on the day of travel so it'd be great if they could figure out how to combine multiple (more than 2) credits online.
Use credit less than full amount. It prompts you to pay rest using a existing credit or a card (has been doing that since late last yearish?). Though may be a little simpler now that credits are listed.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 10:38 pm

Use credit less than full amount. It prompts you to pay rest using a existing credit or a card (has been doing that since late last yearish?). Though may be a little simpler now that credits are listed.
Just tried a dummy booking and the use credit option works the same except now has a list and when click use another credit (when first credit less than the fare) can select from the list again to add more credits to payment.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 10:40 pm

I always thought that you could only use up to 2 online?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.