Wiki Posts
Search

Online Credit Tool

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2020, 4:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Elite
Online Credit Tool

I see the tool is up now, accessed via the homepage.
https://flightbookings.airnewzealand...s/creditreview

I was able to view the credit balance for a TT return flight I had booked and was able to use it towards a new booking.
However for a multi stop itinerary which had flown segments, I couldn't view the remaining credit under that booking.
Old Jul 19, 2020, 4:47 pm

Programs: Air New Zealand Gold Elite
New online credit tool

Three attempts with three different booking references.

Nailed it!

Old Jul 19, 2020, 5:13 pm

Programs: NZ Koru
I couldn't see an credit for an TT return trip, even though I had na email from NZ saying it was issued last week.
Old Jul 19, 2020, 5:35 pm

Tried all my bookings and none of them show up in the tool
Old Jul 19, 2020, 5:39 pm

Reading https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/credit-redemption

If want to combine credits still need to do the fare hold.

Doesn't mention splitting credits.

This feels very v0.1 hopefully the updates come thick and fast to make it usable.
Old Jul 19, 2020, 5:49 pm

Location: Wellington/Dunedin/Auckland/Africa/Pacific Islands/Geneva
Programs: NZ*E
Originally Posted by PontiacBandit1848
Three attempts with three different booking references.

Nailed it!

Similar issue - 15 bookings and can only access 9. If I try ref in manage booking it tells me it’s being held in credit.
Old Jul 19, 2020, 7:19 pm

Programs: DL Plat, NZ Elite, QF Plat
Yep no bookings working for me either
Old Jul 19, 2020, 7:20 pm

Programs: NZ *G
Originally Posted by gambda
I see the tool is up now, accessed via the homepage.
https://flightbookings.airnewzealand...s/creditreview

I was able to view the credit balance for a TT return flight I had booked and was able to use it towards a new booking.
However for a multi stop itinerary which had flown segments, I couldn't view the remaining credit under that booking.
Exact same experience here; TT booking shows up perfectly in the tool, but remaining segment on a long-haul automatically put in credit after cancellation is nowhere to be found.
Old Jul 19, 2020, 7:56 pm

Programs: NZ Elite *G, QF Gold, Accor+ Diamond
The oldest of my 4 credited domestic flights is showing. And the credit for a pricey longhaul is showing. They both expire on 31 December 2021, which is at least 6 months later than they were originally due to expire.
Old Jul 19, 2020, 7:59 pm

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
First world problem I know, but I just wish I knew how many credits I had. I can't remember if I had 3 or 4 Aussie trips cancelled, and only got a credit email for one.

I need to hunt back through all my booking emails to actually find the trips I booked - surely once they've verified who you are with 1 PNR and matching email address they could show all other PNRs associated with that email address.
jeffrocowboy and Kayen like this.
Old Jul 19, 2020, 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by sbiddle
First world problem I know, but I just wish I knew how many credits I had. I can't remember if I had 3 or 4 Aussie trips cancelled, and only got a credit email for one.

I need to hunt back through all my booking emails to actually find the trips I booked - surely once they've verified who you are with 1 PNR and matching email address they could show all other PNRs associated with that email address.
Or link up on AirPoints number.
Old Jul 19, 2020, 8:27 pm

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
I've just hunted through my emails and found PNR's for another 2 Aussie trips. Neither work in the website. The only one that does is the only PNR that I've received an email about throughput this whole process.
Old Jul 19, 2020, 9:30 pm

Programs: Air NZ Koru, Air NZ ELT *G, IHG Spire Ambassador, Emirates, Flying Blue, QANTAS Club
Just check all of mine. None of them work . . . . .
Old Jul 20, 2020, 2:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Checked my sole PNR for a cancelled domestic sector. Same error message.

Note that the sector was voluntarily put into credit as the revised schedule didnt suit, but the flight operated. I wonder if this is an issue that in terms of distinguishing ‘types’ of credit?
Old Jul 20, 2020, 12:15 pm

Programs: NZ Silver
For those that have bookings that don't work, is it possible these were paid with APD? I'm pretty sure one of my bookings that was originally paid for by APD has since been refunded as APD...haven't tried the booking ref in the online tool though

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.