Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

Domestic Travel on NZ - From Alert Level2

Domestic Travel on NZ - From Alert Level2

Old May 25, 2020, 7:35 pm

Programs: NZ *G
I flew regionally yesterday. On the first sector we got water and boiled lollies in individual cups, while on the way back the lollies were served by hand as they usually are. The FAs wore gloves and masks, but one had her nose exposed which surely defeated the purpose of the mask. Overall, it was great to be back flying.
Old May 25, 2020, 7:43 pm

Originally Posted by oranjemakker
Wonder if NZ could choose to sell more seats if they required masks? i mean not need to block the middle seats
Not with current guidelines. Will be interesting to see what level 1 looks like when those guidelines are released.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 3:06 pm

Programs: NZ Elite; QF Platinum; CZ Gold; MU Platinum; Marriott Titanium; Accor Platinum
Looks like flights are getting cheaper now in Level 1. I am flying CHC-AKL-CHC next week and the flights are cheaper than they were yesterday morning, which makes sense I guess as they have opened up 50% more capacity per flight (presuming they can now sell every seat?)
Old Jun 8, 2020, 3:17 pm

Programs: NZ*E, QF-G, EK-P
As soon as L1 was announced suddenly all seat maps went back to normal. Check in for one set of flights at lunchtime and restricted seating. Another set at 7pm and all open !!
Old Jun 8, 2020, 3:36 pm

Programs: Air NZ Koru, Air NZ ELT *G, IHG Spire Ambassador, Emirates, Flying Blue, QANTAS Club
I've picked up a few return flights this morning at prices I can live with. Certainly have come down a fair bit overnight . . . . Still not managed to use any credits though!
Old Jun 9, 2020, 1:07 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by bce1
As soon as L1 was announced suddenly all seat maps went back to normal. Check in for one set of flights at lunchtime and restricted seating. Another set at 7pm and all open !!
Yeah I spotted this too and swapped window for aisle seats on my regional aircraft flights.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.