Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

use your boarding pass & seat as a discount

Old Feb 8, 20, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA1K, QF Plat, *A & Marriot Gold, OW Emerald, Hyatt Hertz PC CanPass Nexus APEC Global Entry

very cool that if you can sit in row 99 ...... ( settle down before the no row 99 replies)
Old Feb 8, 20, 6:24 pm

Originally Posted by Jimmie Jet View Post
very cool that if you can sit in row 99 ...... ( settle down before the no row 99 replies)
Why stop at row 99? I like row 200. Easy enough to make your own boarding passes.
Old Feb 8, 20, 6:49 pm

Programs: Koru/*S, GHA Gold
Since restricted to Air NZ, try the last row in economy on a 772 to get seats in row 61 (773 only goes to row 60) - https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/seat-map-boeing-777-200.
Or if you could use a boarding card for an Emirates A380 then you can get row 88 -https://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Em..._Two_Class.php
Old Feb 8, 20, 7:00 pm

Programs: NZ Elite *G, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite
3 wise men have been running this promo for years. They only accept domestic NZ boarding passes.

When they ran this a while back it ended up being when there were were 777 or 789's doing some of the CHC-AKL domestics, and I know somebody who changed their flight and sat in the back row just for the discount. Assuming they are running this promo again right now I wonder if they've considered those who might book row 65 on the AKL-CHC 789 flights just for the discount?
ps107, henrus and Beano like this.
Old Feb 9, 20, 2:39 am

Programs: NZ *E, Accor Platinum, Hertz President’s Circle
I took a 3C boarding pass in and they felt sorry and gave me 25%
Old Feb 12, 20, 5:25 pm

Who pays their regular prices anyway?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: