APD recredit?

Old Jan 18, 20, 1:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Elite *G, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
APD recredit?

Loathe to contact Air NZ again this week after three very long holds for various other things, including having to phone to accept several 5 minute flight time changes.

But Iíve been recredited $960 APD, so concerned my, or my Elite partnerís PE>J return upgrades have been cancelled, even though they still show in the app and on the website.

I confirmed availability before booking. Iíve left it a week to see if it corrects.

Any insights?
Old Jan 18, 20, 1:50 pm
Ambassador: Air New Zealand

Programs: NZ Gold, EK Gold, Qatar Gold, Amex Plat, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold
Only way to find out is to call.
Old Jan 18, 20, 11:35 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by WLG Base View Post
Only way to find out is to call.
Will do next week when they have more people back from leave. Not faffing around again for 20 mins on hold, which is why Iíve not phoned so far. Flight isnít until September.
Old Jan 19, 20, 12:02 am

Programs: Air NZ Elite
I've waited no more than 5 minutes recently, and that was during the sale. Its one of the things I didn't expect to like about being an elite. Calling Qantas with no status is literally a 90-120 minute wait. My parents with no status say it can be an extremely long wait with Air NZ, so I always call of their behalf, haha.
Old Jan 19, 20, 12:08 am

I have always found the IVR steps take longer than the actually l actual wait. Even thinking back to jade days it wasn't too bad.
Old Jan 20, 20, 1:27 am
Original Poster

Just checked how long Iíve waited on the last three calls. 17 mins, 19 mins and 23 Mins - all after being recognised automatically as an elite member. So YMMV.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: