Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

New Kiwibank Airpoints CC additional cardholder, lounge eVouchers earned before

Old Jan 5, 2020, 4:34 am
Original Poster

Hi there

I am an Airpoints Gold member, and also have the Kiwibank Airpoints Platinum Credit Card. Due to being a Gold member, I do not need the lounge eVouchers.

I thought about adding a family member as an additional cardholder, and I believe even when he is flying alone, he can still use the lounge eVouchers (https://www.kiwibank.co.nz/personal-...unge-evouchers).

My question is: if the eVoucher is earned prior to me adding him as an additional cardholder, would that still work?

Thank you for any experiences that you may have.
Old Jan 5, 2020, 11:07 am

Programs: Air NZ*GE
Originally Posted by chowinlondon
Hi there

I am an Airpoints Gold member, and also have the Kiwibank Airpoints Platinum Credit Card. Due to being a Gold member, I do not need the lounge eVouchers.

I thought about adding a family member as an additional cardholder, and I believe even when he is flying alone, he can still use the lounge eVouchers (https://www.kiwibank.co.nz/personal-...unge-evouchers).

My question is: if the eVoucher is earned prior to me adding him as an additional cardholder, would that still work?

Thank you for any experiences that you may have.
Not in my experience at least. When we signed up my wife's AP number was dropped off her card and after AirNZ and Kiwibank pointing the issue with the other and we finally had a new card issued the two vouchers we'd earned were only seen by me. Tried to add them but was consistently a computer say no.
Old Jan 5, 2020, 11:49 am

Programs: NZ*E
Kiwibank vouchers

My wife and I have a joint AirNZ Kiwibank credit card, and we both can access the lounge vouchers (although we have no need of them because of AirNZ status). However we also have joint Kiwibank accounts which the card is attached to. I guess we are also separately responsible for any CC debts.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.