Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

Air NZ 772 Economy Bulkhead Seat Question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2019, 1:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: NZ

Hi everyone, longtime lurker, first time poster.
Quick question, first time in a long time I’ve been on an Air NZ 777-200.
We are flying from SFO to AKL in October. When we initially booked we were on a 300 and booked the preferred seating as I’m 204cm or 6ft8 tall. When the equipment was changed to the 200, we were reseated in the bulkhead row 35B and C.
My question is, are these seats good for a big fulla like me or should we look at moving somewhere else? I know in the 787 the bulkhead aisle seats work well, are these similar?
We can’t take the exit rows as we have three children with the youngest being two. I’m also a Gold Frequent Flyer, so would I be better off hoping I can get an upgrade and give it to my wife and sloth out over two seats.
Thanks for your help.
Old Jul 17, 2019, 2:13 am

Originally Posted by Andrewro
I’m also a Gold Frequent Flyer, so would I be better off hoping I can get an upgrade and give it to my wife and sloth out over two seats.
Why would you expect two seats in this situation? As when an upgrade happens the spare seat will/could be allocated to another person
Old Jul 17, 2019, 2:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: NZ
I’m aware of that, that’s why I said ‘hoping’. Thanks for your reply.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.