NZ weekly schedule displays query

Old Jun 14, 19, 8:36 pm
Original Poster

NZ weekly schedule displays query

Appreciate some advice please. Earlier this year NZ removed the ability to view weekly schedule displays on their web site. I know I can look at daily schedules but the ability to look ahead across sectors where the flights are not daily or have seasonal adjustments was a very useful planning tool. I have tried FlightMapper.net but it only displays schedules for 2-3 months ahead. Other airlines such as SQ/VA/QF all have the ability to look at schedules on a weekly basis on their own web sites.
Does anyone know of a web sight where I can view NZ schedules on a weekly basis that would show what's currently scheduled to operate Dec/Jan ? - Thankyou
Old Jun 15, 19, 10:11 am

Programs: NZ Gold Elite, AP Diamond
Originally Posted by Austair View Post
Appreciate some advice please. Earlier this year NZ removed the ability to view weekly schedule displays on their web site. I know I can look at daily schedules but the ability to look ahead across sectors where the flights are not daily or have seasonal adjustments was a very useful planning tool. I have tried FlightMapper.net but it only displays schedules for 2-3 months ahead. Other airlines such as SQ/VA/QF all have the ability to look at schedules on a weekly basis on their own web sites.
Does anyone know of a web sight where I can view NZ schedules on a weekly basis that would show what's currently scheduled to operate Dec/Jan ? - Thankyou
I was just talking to my wife about the same thing. Looking for a weekly flight schedule for next March. We ended up checking each day and making notes.

Would be very useful for NZ to reinstate the weekly sched, particularly for the flights that do not operate daily.
Old Jun 15, 19, 2:12 pm

Programs: Air New Zealand Airpoints
http://airnewzealand2.innosked.com/schedules/headeritd.aspx?countrycode=NZ&language=EN
brenrox likes this.

Search this Thread