Return legs dropped off app and online

Old Jun 2, 19, 12:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air NZ*GE
Return legs dropped off app and online

Flight departure delay to US at AKL meant missing the last flight connection at Houston so was moved to the next days flight. A few issues with checking in etc but eventually united sorted.

Issue now is there is no return leg when logging in online at all, and in the app its removed all seat, terminal and manage my booking options. Vaguely remember this happening on a flight years ago and it rectified. Any ideas what's going on? Will call AirNZ later today. United printed a return itinerary which seems in order, mainly concerned about my months in advanced confirmed RU of course!
Old Jun 3, 19, 5:38 am

Programs: NZ Elite, QF Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
Yep happens to me every now and then. Actually it did last week. I called my TA who could see the dropped segment on her system but she called NZ and they confirmed it was there. It's annoying but there's no way to add it back to the app or to MMB online. NZ say it's a technical glitch that happens when bookings are altered in odd ways but can't give a better explanation than that. But I always call NZ/my TA to confirm it's just a system glitch and that the leg hasn't been cancelled/forfeited.
Old Jun 4, 19, 10:50 pm

Programs: NZ*E
same thing for me coming back from Sydney in a few days
Old Jun 6, 19, 7:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: Air NZ*GE
Thanks glad itís not just me!

Apparently was an issue with united taking control of the booking during the rejigs, but Iíve also had it on air Nz metal only booking so must just be an oddity. Alls fine in the background though

Search this Thread