Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fiji Airways Lounge on NZ Codeshare

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2019, 2:05 am
Original Poster

Fiji Airways Lounge on NZ Codeshare

Does anyone know what lounge an NZ Gold flying Fiji Airways from Los Angeles to Nadi would access? The Fiji airways flight between Nadi and Los Angeles is a codeshare which can be booked via New Zealand website in doing so you apparently get lounge access:

Airpoints Elite and Gold members may access the Fiji Airways international lounge at Los Angeles and Nadi when departing on a flight booked with an Air New Zealand flight number (NZ4010 - NZ4013) operated by Fiji Airways.
My question is what is the Fiji Airways International Lounge at Los Angeles? Is that the Oneworld Business Lounge (which Fiji Airways Business Class passengers use) or would NZ Gold's be sent to the Star Alliance lounge?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.