Star Gold Domestic Baggage Allowance

Old Dec 17, 2019, 1:27 pm

Programs: UA Premier Plat/Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi
Actually, as *G you are allowed 2x 7kg carry on, i.e. a combined max of 14kg (1 carryon max 10kg).

No *A additional baggage on Seat only fare as noted above
Thank you! That’s good to know. So if I buy seat only fare, I can have a carry on that weights up to 10 kg, another one up to 4 kg, for a combined carry-ons of up to 14 Kg?
Old Dec 17, 2019, 4:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by LisaH
Thank you! That’s good to know. So if I buy seat only fare, I can have a carry on that weights up to 10 kg, another one up to 4 kg, for a combined carry-ons of up to 14 Kg?
Yes.

Text from my domestic Seat-only fare:

CABIN BAGGAGE
You may take one bag on board per person weighing up to 7kgs (15lbs). Air New Zealand Elite, Gold and Star Alliance Gold customers are permitted to carry two pieces weighing a maximum combined total of 14kg (30lbs), with one of those items weighing up to 10kgs. Each piece is limited to 118cm (46.5") (height + width + length).

In addition, one small personal item per passenger may also be carried on board, such as a handbag, slimline laptop or duty free goods (where permitted). Anything in excess of this allowance will need to be repacked in checked baggage and excess baggage charges may apply.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.