Airpoints needs 20% for flexipay

Old Apr 30, 19, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Airpoints needs 20% for flexipay

Am trying to book a domestic flight with some expiring airpoints and have got APD 64 in my account. The domestic flight is $98 however I keep getting an error message saying I don't have enough points.

The way I read it, I should only need 19.6 APD however the site doesn't agree. Am I doing something wrong or is this a site issue?
Old Apr 30, 19, 5:16 pm

Old May 1, 19, 12:49 am

Programs: NZ*G, QF Bronze, VA Red
When you say "domestic", you mean domestic New Zealand right? I assume so since I cannot get airnewzealand.com.au to show me domestic Australian fares not married with an NZ trans-Tasman sector.

Looks like a bug to be honest. Have you tried calling them or hitting them up on social media?
Old May 1, 19, 7:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kyanar View Post
When you say "domestic", you mean domestic New Zealand right? I assume so since I cannot get airnewzealand.com.au to show me domestic Australian fares not married with an NZ trans-Tasman sector.

Looks like a bug to be honest. Have you tried calling them or hitting them up on social media?
Yep NZ domestic flights (you can't book NZ coded QF operated alone).

Yeh it seems to be a bug as after other attempts I managed to get a flexitime (instead of the flexidate) that was the same price to work. Means I've ended up with a flexitime instead of flexidate fare (oh well).

Search this Thread