FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air New Zealand | Air Points (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-new-zealand-air-points-440/)
-   -   Promising start? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-new-zealand-air-points/1964849-promising-start.html)

oranjemakker Apr 10, 2019 10:43 pm

Promising start?

Got this today:Kia ora Oranjemakker,

We recently invited our frequent travellers to tell us about their views on our Airpoints programme, the benefits and their travel experience with us. This is the third survey we have run over the past six years, providing us with clear trends and areas of focus. This year we gathered thousands of responses from our Elite, Elite Partner, Gold and Koru members. Thank you to everyone who responded to this survey.

I wanted you to know that we are listening and as a result of your feedback we have initiated a review, with the first stage involving a detailed look at your survey responses. Two key themes have emerged from the research relating to valuing and recognising our members. These insights will be key to shaping decisions about the future of our loyalty programmes, our products and our services.

Once again thank you to everyone who shared their feedback. As an Elite member your satisfaction is very important to us. Having recently taken on leadership of Loyalty at Air New Zealand, I look forward to updating you on our progress over the coming months.
Ngā mihi

Jeremy O'Brien

Regional GM, Loyalty & Customer Direct

gratn Apr 11, 2019 2:07 am

I got this too. It made me wonder if the consistency we see here (with some outliers) has been replicated in the responses NZ received. I hope so, and I hope NZ reflects and does something about it.

ClanJ Apr 11, 2019 3:09 am

Got it also, interesting as was never asked to paticipate in any of the surveys so rather irrelavent in my case.

SeaProf Apr 14, 2019 9:20 pm

Didn't receive it nor was I asked to participate. I assume it's because I'm in North America.

oranjemakker Apr 14, 2019 11:34 pm

Originally Posted by ClanJ (Post 30988161)
Got it also, interesting as was never asked to paticipate in any of the surveys so rather irrelavent in my case.

Originally Posted by SeaProf (Post 31000943)
Didn't receive it nor was I asked to participate. I assume it's because I'm in North America.

I guess even if you didn't participate in the survey the outcome will still be relevant to all of us!

oranjemakker May 10, 2019 4:44 pm

I wonder how long it will take the new loyalty team to announce any changes?

sbiddle Feb 24, 2020 10:34 pm

And now there is a new GM of loyalty. Jeremy O'Brien has gone and been replaced by Kate O'Brien (no idea if they're related).

kiwifrequentflyer Feb 25, 2020 4:20 am

It's so weird. That bit of the email announcing her was below all of the terrible airpoints shopping ads (no, I don't care that I can spend hundreds of dollars to earn 3 APD thank you) and so got clipped. I had to expand the email to see it. Super easy to miss.

gambda Feb 25, 2020 1:11 pm

Yes, similar to when they announced changes to APD upgrades in a previous update, had to scroll all the way down and click on view entire message.

sbiddle Feb 25, 2020 6:03 pm

What email platform do you all use that's so bad?

Yes it's at the bottom but it's still very apparent in the email for anybody viewing it?

nzkarit Feb 25, 2020 6:41 pm

Originally Posted by sbiddle (Post 32113120)
What email platform do you all use that's so bad?

Yes it's at the bottom but it's still very apparent in the email for anybody viewing it?

Gmail has the click here to view full email. When they get too long

yotty Feb 25, 2020 7:41 pm

"This is the third survey we have run over the past six years"

I personally don't think that's something to actually be proud of...

NZ_Flyer Feb 26, 2020 7:32 pm

Jeremy O'Brien has left the GM Loyalty role now and been replaced by someone else

gratn Feb 27, 2020 1:38 am

I got an email from Kate O’Brien today. All the usual noises about being excited to have the role and planning on listening to Elite customers. Time will tell, but nice to receive...

sbiddle Feb 27, 2020 8:57 am

Originally Posted by NZ_Flyer (Post 32117099)
Jeremy O'Brien has left the GM Loyalty role now and been replaced by someone else

Posted above at the start of the week. 😀