Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Checking in via the App

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2019, 7:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime *G (MP), Lifetime PE (Bonvoy)
Checking in via the App

I see I can (must??) check in via the App, but as there are two of us on the one PNR does the other passenger also have to have the App?

Last edited by RTWFF; Mar 21, 2019 at 7:50 pm
Old Mar 22, 2019, 12:21 am

Programs: Air New Zealand Airpoints
Originally Posted by RTWFF
I see I can (must??) check in via the App, but as there are two of us on the one PNR does the other passenger also have to have the App?
You can enable both boarding passes to show in the app and just use one phone. Alternatively, you can print your boarding passes at home or at the airport.
Old Mar 22, 2019, 1:15 am

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
You will still need to check in individually (since the app doesn't check you in - it's just a redirect to the website) but can use the a single device for boarding - you just need to enable the additional pax under the booking from the app.
Old Mar 22, 2019, 3:02 am

Originally Posted by sbiddle
You will still need to check in individually (since the app doesn't check you in - it's just a redirect to the website) but can use the a single device for boarding - you just need to enable the additional pax under the booking from the app.
You can perform Express Checkin for some bookings in the app without the redirect. You just tick a box and you’re both checked in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.