Wiki Posts
Search

how is elite rollover computed?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2019, 8:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ*GE, UA*G
how is elite rollover computed?

I think this was asked here before but I couldn't find the thread. I have 362 rollover SP from last year and am trying to figure out how much I need to earn in the next few months to renew Elite while satisfying the 810 minimum NZ-operated SP earn. On the site it says I need an additional 424 SP to renew, 409 of which must be earned on NZ-operated flights. How do I find out how many of the 362 rollover points are from NZ-operated flights? Is it just whatever the last X flights happened to be after the 1350 SP threshold for Elite last year? Or is it computed by some other method?

I wasn't sure if I could just call the contact centre and they could give me a tally or something. Because I won't have an additional rollover this year, I'm wanting to earn all additional rewards to UA rather than have SP go to thin air....
Old Jan 14, 2019, 10:02 pm

Programs: NZ Elite, QF Platinum (LTS), VA Platinum
In your air nz app:
- go to airpoints
- underneath your Qualifying Status Points elite bar it says "Status Points Rollover - xxx". then click on the i, it should tell you how many of your rollover points are from NZ flights and then "other" from credit card etc
Old Jan 14, 2019, 10:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ*GE, UA*G
ah! brilliant. cheers!
Old Jan 15, 2019, 12:17 am

Programs: Air NZ*GE
Does anyone else not get the i on the iPhone app?
Old Jan 17, 2019, 10:19 pm

Programs: Air NZ Koru, Air NZ ELT *G, IHG Spire Ambassador, Emirates, Flying Blue, QANTAS Club
Originally Posted by hodi
no “I” on mine. Mmmmm.
Old Jan 18, 2019, 12:54 am

Programs: NZ Elite, QF Platinum (LTS), VA Platinum
Originally Posted by hodi
Originally Posted by kiwicyclo
no “I” on mine. Mmmmm.
I have an iPhone7 and it shows.
Old Jan 19, 2019, 11:20 pm

Programs: Air NZ Koru, Air NZ ELT *G, IHG Spire Ambassador, Emirates, Flying Blue, QANTAS Club
Originally Posted by NZbutterfly

I have an iPhone7 and it shows.
iPhone Xs here . . . does not show.
Old Jan 20, 2019, 2:45 am

Have you tried logging out and logging in again. I’ve found that on IPhone the electronic Airpoints card is unavailable after being logged in for a period (?time) - no link - however logging out/in restores link and availability.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.