Search

WLG -ZQN changes

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2019, 1:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Elite, QF Platinum, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Diamond
WLG -ZQN changes

Hi there everyone and Happy New Year,

Over the winter Ive noted the WLG/ZQN direct on A320 has been reduced to a once a day option (morning) with the only way out of ZQN after 11am (unless to AKL) is an ATR. The WLG or CHC direct has always been 80+% full on the times I take this flight (either 230pm or 415pm).

Anyone know why?

The ATR in winter is a toss of a coin whether it flies or not...

Wondering the reasons behind it...

Best

Hector
Old Jan 7, 2019, 2:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Hector99
Over the winter Ive noted the WLG/ZQN direct on A320 has been reduced to a once a day option (morning) with the only way out of ZQN after 11am (unless to AKL) is an ATR. The WLG or CHC direct has always been 80+% full on the times I take this flight (either 230pm or 415pm).

Anyone know why?
Air Auckland, sometimes know as Air New Zealand, is out to make the most profit from the aircraft is has. % full is not the same as maximising profit.
Anyway the schedule could change between now & mid winter

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.