Wiki Posts
Search

Track upgrade requests in NZ app

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2018, 2:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat, NZ Elite, QF Plat
Track upgrade requests in NZ app

I’ve just seen in the latest version of the app that you can now track RU and Oneup requests in the app. I can’t seem to find anywhere to do this in the latest update. Anyone had any success?
Old Dec 12, 2018, 2:00 pm

Programs: NZ Elite (*G)
Originally Posted by NZ_Flyer
I’ve just seen in the latest version of the app that you can now track RU and Oneup requests in the app. I can’t seem to find anywhere to do this in the latest update. Anyone had any success?
Can't see anything either (on the iOS app). May be feature toggled off at the moment.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 2:13 pm

Programs: NZ*E
was about to ask with a new thread, not seeing that with my request for next week, updated the app two days ago and had high hope
Old Dec 12, 2018, 6:39 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by yotty
Can't see anything either (on the iOS app). May be feature toggled off at the moment.
Have just seen it’s been turned on today. Quite a good feature - gives you more info about the status of your upgrade than you can get via Airpoints website login. Now all they need is to turn on app notifications for when upgrades clear
Old Dec 12, 2018, 8:50 pm

Originally Posted by NZ_Flyer

Have just seen it’s been turned on today. Quite a good feature - gives you more info about the status of your upgrade than you can get via Airpoints website login. Now all they need is to turn on app notifications for when upgrades clear
yep, seeing this just now... it is good to keep track of it
Old Dec 12, 2018, 10:09 pm

Programs: Air GE, Emirates Gold
How does it work on APP?

I have a GE APD Upgrade request and can not locate any status

Can you direct me as to how to find this service?
Old Dec 12, 2018, 10:17 pm

Originally Posted by atknz
How does it work on APP?

I have a GE APD Upgrade request and can not locate any status

Can you direct me as to how to find this service?
nothing too magical - it just say that my request is 'pending' which is what the website says. I do not know what it would read if it is cleared. I usually see a different class of travel and my seat would have been changed but I have yet to have my flight cleared with this new feature. Hopefully someone who has can leave a line here or I am hoping if mine clear on or before Tuesday, I will be posting here.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 10:23 pm

Programs: Air GE, Emirates Gold
Thanks for reply,

However, where does it show on app, I checked and my app has updated however I still see the "Upgrade" next to "Select a Seat", "Manage Booking" ect on flight I have upgraded.

On website it says upgrade pending
Old Dec 12, 2018, 11:04 pm

Programs: NZ Elite *G, QF Gold, Accor+ Diamond
Originally Posted by mmonster
nothing too magical - it just say that my request is 'pending' which is what the website says. I do not know what it would read if it is cleared. I usually see a different class of travel and my seat would have been changed but I have yet to have my flight cleared with this new feature. Hopefully someone who has can leave a line here or I am hoping if mine clear on or before Tuesday, I will be posting here.
It says "Successful" next to "Upgrade request".
Old Dec 12, 2018, 11:35 pm
Original Poster

Ellice likes this.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 11:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
I thought I saw a link for OneUp on the app , but nothing since I actually submitted a OneUp request. Would that simply have been a link to make a bid, rather than a reflection of the staus of the bid?
Old Dec 13, 2018, 12:27 am

I'm still not seeing it on mine or my partner's app for bookings with a mixture of APD upgrades and RU's.
Old Dec 13, 2018, 12:36 am

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Shows on my flights I have booked (on Android).
Old Dec 13, 2018, 3:02 pm

Odd. Can see all the new info such as 'Meal type', but not upgrade status

Our AKL > NAN return bookings are using a mixture of APD and short haul RU to go from Economy to BP.

We are on the EVA 777 so not sure if that or one of the other variables is stopping it showing.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 2:34 am

Programs: Air NZ*GE
just appeared in my iOS app after I had to call and confirm a time change.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.