Wiki Posts
Search

Arrivals lounge access in LHR

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2018, 7:46 pm
azj
Original Poster

Arrivals lounge access in LHR

Just booked Business Premier from LAX-LHR in October. Can NZ pax enter the UA arrivals lounge (or any other) upon arrival in LHR?
Old Sep 24, 2018, 8:04 pm

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
No. (and I have to add comment here because a reply needs to be 5 characters!)
Old Sep 25, 2018, 4:13 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by azj
Just booked Business Premier from LAX-LHR in October. Can NZ pax enter the UA arrivals lounge (or any other) upon arrival in LHR?
As sbiddle notes, no access based on premium cabin and/or status ... but you can pay to use the Plaza Premium Lounge next door to UA in T2.
Old Sep 25, 2018, 7:28 pm
azj
Original Poster

Thanks for the info. I was sort of tempted to fly the UA 773 from SFO-LHR in the new Polaris cabin. But then saver awards opened up on NZ and decided to save more than half the miles. It's probably not worth more miles to have an arrivals lounge though. Haha. I'll look into paying at the Plaza Premium.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.