Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Important: Online Check-in Unsuccessful

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2018, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, IHG Platinum, Avis President's Club, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by cavemanzk

99.9% likely to be your issue - take it your not traveling in an Australian or New Zealand passport?

NZ is very OCD when it comes to passport checks, and validation of your trip to New Zealand fitting within the rules....

Recently at SIN I had to go up to the gate for passport verification, traveling to New Zealand on an New Zealand Passport.

Turns out it was because my PNR was not "linked" to the return journey, even though it had the same record locator.

I don't how the booking of the separate PER trip could have caused this (how would they even connect the two?).

I am guessing the star alliance upgrade did it when it was applied to to the PNR.

I have also used OLCI and done the passport check at the gate when traveling with carry-on luggage. And when I have through checked bags to ANZ when connecting from another star alliance carrier on a a separate PNR.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.