Product upgrade with pending One Up

Old Jun 7, 2018, 10:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ*S, IHG D
Product upgrade with pending One Up

Hi all

I have a trans-tasman flight coming up which has a pending One Up bid against it. I purposely booked a Seat fare hoping that I can upgrade to Works if the bid is unsuccessful.

Currently, the option to upgrade this flight is not possible online. I asked Air NZ about it and they said:
As you have a OneUp bid against your flight from Melbourne to Auckland, this will prevent you from upgrading the product online. We would require you to phone our Contact Centre and they will do this for you and waive the service fee. However, please note the OneUp bid needs to be cancelled then once our consultant has added the Works product to your booking you can then submit your OneUp bid again.
Obviously I don't want to pay the upgrade unless the bid is unsuccessful so just want to know how long before the flight I can upgrade the product. Is it 24hrs?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.