Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

Receiving United Miles on Air New Zealand

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2018, 12:16 pm
Original Poster

I have never flown ANZ, but have just booked SFO-AKL, and SYD-AKL-SFO for the end of the year on Premium Economy Would it be worth it to add my United Miles number, and what would you receive for these flights? Probably wont go to New Zealand and Australia again, but who knows. Just wondering.
Old Jan 31, 2018, 12:36 pm

Programs: VA Silver, NZ Gold
Assuming its an NZ issued ticket you’d get 100% of the flown miles.

https://www.united.com/cms/en-us/mar...spx?itemid=379
Old Jan 31, 2018, 12:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by wesport
I have never flown ANZ, but have just booked SFO-AKL, and SYD-AKL-SFO for the end of the year on Premium Economy Would it be worth it to add my United Miles number, and what would you receive for these flights? Probably wont go to New Zealand and Australia again, but who knows. Just wondering.
Add your UA ff number. Certainly not worth joining the Air NZ ffp
Fare class (from link above) U, E, O, A
Where to Credit | Where to Credit Air New Zealand Flights
Where to Credit | Where to Credit Air New Zealand Flights in U Booking Class

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.