Wiki Posts
Search

NZ804 BNE-CHC, 7/12/2017 diverted?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2017, 6:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS 100K, HH Diamond, SPG/Marriott Gold
NZ804 BNE-CHC, 7/12/2017 diverted?

Was on this flight Thurs night. About an hour into the flight, we turned to divert back to Brisbane. Captain said it was due to a problem with "the rear galley" and we were followed by 6x airport fire trucks on landing. As far as I could see, they were examining some electrical system near the galley after landing, and the apology letter they gave us when sending off to hotels mentioned an electrical issue. Any idea what specifically was wrong (other than their customer service regarding connections )?

Equipment- A320.
Old Dec 9, 2017, 12:15 pm

Programs: NZ Silver
Originally Posted by icelandman2
Was on this flight Thurs night. About an hour into the flight, we turned to divert back to Brisbane. Captain said it was due to a problem with "the rear galley" and we were followed by 6x airport fire trucks on landing. As far as I could see, they were examining some electrical system near the galley after landing, and the apology letter they gave us when sending off to hotels mentioned an electrical issue. Any idea what specifically was wrong (other than their customer service regarding connections )?

Equipment- A320.
Doesn't really add anything sorry...

Dec 7, 2017 Air New Zealand A320 ZK-OJN operating NZ804 Brisbane – Christchurch was at 35,000 ft around 40 minutes into the flight this evening when crew turned back to Brisbane for a safe landing due to a technical issue.
Air New Zealand A320 ZK-OJN NZ804 Brisbane Technical Return. The NZ Source

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.