Auckland Airport Parking

Old Nov 9, 2017, 6:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ*G
Auckland Airport Parking

Maybe a little bit off NZ topic, but i feel is if this is the place to help out.

Does anyone constantly have issues with the Auckland Airport website for parking?

I constantly have trouble logging in, doesn't recognise email address for profiles created & passwords too and always have trouble processing payment??

or am I just technology inept!
Old Nov 9, 2017, 6:28 pm

Programs: Air NZ Koru, Air NZ ELT *G, IHG Spire Ambassador, Emirates, Flying Blue, QANTAS Club
It is a bit tricky but once you get the hang of it,
it is fine. Key is to login first to your profile then book parking.
Once you go to pay, DO NOT login again on the left hand side,
you need to fill in all your details again on the right hand side.
Bit flaky as you would think it retains your information,
but I am picking this is so you can book parking for another person on your profile.

I do this for my staff and get the benefits.

Used extensively for booking to the tune of $1700 since 31st July.

I have more trouble with the card reader telling me I am already inside or wrong carpark . . .

Otherwise all good and the email customer service is good as are the gate staff with issues.

Originally Posted by Sam_87
Maybe a little bit off NZ topic, but i feel is if this is the place to help out.

Does anyone constantly have issues with the Auckland Airport website for parking?

I constantly have trouble logging in, doesn't recognise email address for profiles created & passwords too and always have trouble processing payment??

or am I just technology inept!
Old Nov 9, 2017, 6:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ*G
Originally Posted by kiwicyclo
It is a bit tricky but once you get the hang of it,
it is fine. Key is to login first to your profile then book parking.
Once you go to pay, DO NOT login again on the left hand side,
you need to fill in all your details again on the right hand side.
Bit flaky as you would think it retains your information,
but I am picking this is so you can book parking for another person on your profile.

I do this for my staff and get the benefits.

Used extensively for booking to the tune of $1700 since 31st July.

I have more trouble with the card reader telling me I am already inside or wrong carpark . . .

Otherwise all good and the email customer service is good as are the gate staff with issues.

Thanks for the tip, i'll give it a whirl logging in first!!

I usually use carpark R, but last week used the new O, which is dirt cheap!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.