Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

"Not accrued" after posting online AP claim

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2017, 3:08 am
Original Poster

Made an online claim for airpoints on a domestic flight, but the flight claim showed "not accrued". All other 3 flights on the round trip APs came through.
Suspect it may be because boarding pass for the domestic flight was printed in Sydney at the kiosk.
Old Jul 10, 2017, 2:52 pm

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by EdFly
Made an online claim for airpoints on a domestic flight, but the flight claim showed "not accrued". All other 3 flights on the round trip APs came through.
Suspect it may be because boarding pass for the domestic flight was printed in Sydney at the kiosk.
What were the flights? And more importantly what was the routing?
Where the boarding pass was printed makes zero impact.
Old Jul 10, 2017, 6:11 pm
Original Poster

Npr-Akl-Syd, Syd-AKL-Npr
Just the Akl-Npr airpoints missing.
Probably low earn anyway so hardly worth worrying about.
Old Jul 10, 2017, 6:50 pm

Programs: NZ*G, QF Bronze, VA Red
What was the booking class? If it booked into "Grabaseat Greenlight" (F?) class I believe the earn rate is Zero on those.

Also I assume you mean NPL, as NPR is far from Domestic, being in Brazil
Old Jul 10, 2017, 7:08 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kyanar
What was the booking class? If it booked into "Grabaseat Greenlight" (F?) class I believe the earn rate is Zero on those.

Also I assume you mean NPL, as NPR is far from Domestic, being in Brazil
NPE. Class V.
Old Jul 10, 2017, 7:19 pm

Programs: NZ*G, QF Bronze, VA Red
Ok, running your itinerary through airnzpoints.co.nz it looks like the Journey based earn strikes again - SYD-AKL earns the same as SYD-NPE on the chart, so the effective earn rate on the sector is Zero anyway, whether it is included or not.

You're fortunate that it doesn't have negative SP/APD earn like TT flights usually have where Australia is the origin or ultimate destination.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.