Wiki Posts
Search

NZ/UA Baggage allowance

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2017, 2:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Silver
NZ/UA Baggage allowance

Is there a definitive way of knowing my baggage entitlement? It was all booked on a single E-ticket by a TA, but the AKL-LAX//DEN-AKL was booked on 086 and LAX-MTJ on 016. I don't think I should be entitled to 2 free bags (should only be one), on the DEN-AKL leg as i am flying Y only with no status (although I qualify for Silver after AKL-LAX leg and am hoping to put upgrade in, should it load in time). I am flying Premium Economy and FC AKL-MTJ on the first leg and I wonder if this has confused the system?

I'd like to take advantage of 2 free bags going home if possible, so would be great if there was a definitive way of checking. Both UA app and UA's website under "my Trips" show 2 bags free, but if I click "view reciept" it shows I need to pay for 2nd bag (see attached image). NZ's app just says refer to ticket.
Attached Images  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.