Strong new Amex airpoints card offer

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2017, 2:25 pm

Programs: NZ*Elite *G, QF*G, SPG*Platinum, Accor*Platinum, Hilton*Gold
I've not received my Priority Pass from Amex despite filling in the forms
Old Mar 15, 2017, 6:19 pm

Programs: NZ Elite, QF Platinum (LTS), VA Platinum
Originally Posted by brenrox
Do AMEX send out the Priority Lounge Passes or are they electronic on the card?
Originally Posted by kyanar
Priority pass is a separate card that you have to swipe at participating lounges (in AKL, the Emperor Lounge I think it is).

The Sydney AMEX lounge, you just present the card at the desk and they let you in.
For this particular card in this thread they receive only 2 lounge passes for PP. Which sounds different from the Charge card where you have PP membership for a year for you +1.

Originally Posted by dadig
I've not received my Priority Pass from Amex despite filling in the forms
Chase them up! I don't remember how long it took to receive them. Losing track of cards. Have found them useful so far and if the +1 ends up on QF/EK by himself then he can at least have lounge access in AKL or a few places in Oz.
It fills a gap if you find yourself on other carriers or in weird places.
Old Mar 15, 2017, 11:04 pm

Programs: NZ Silver
Originally Posted by NZbutterfly
For this particular card in this thread they receive only 2 lounge passes for PP. Which sounds different from the Charge card where you have PP membership for a year for you +1.

Chase them up! I don't remember how long it took to receive them. Losing track of cards. Have found them useful so far and if the +1 ends up on QF/EK by himself then he can at least have lounge access in AKL or a few places in Oz.
It fills a gap if you find yourself on other carriers or in weird places.
Thanks for replies - so your saying the 2 passes are paper copies and posted out automatically? Have been charged the annual fee a week or so ago, so imagine they aren't far away then
Old Mar 16, 2017, 5:04 am

Programs: NZ Elite, QF Platinum (LTS), VA Platinum
Thanks for replies - so your saying the 2 passes are paper copies and posted out automatically? Have been charged the annual fee a week or so ago, so imagine they aren't far away then
I don't know the answer to the amex plat airpoints card in particular.
Old Mar 25, 2017, 2:38 pm

Just called AMEX - there was meant to be a welcome pack with a Priority Pass application form sent, but i didn't recieve. You need to enroll with Priority Pass separately and then they will send a PP card.
Old Mar 25, 2017, 2:59 pm

It was at the end but you also print them out from the Amex website. I have sent again and still waiting.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 5:33 am

Programs: Air New Zealand Elite
My partner just tried to get into the akl pp lounge yesterday. Was refused. Apparently it was full. Not impressed. We got the pp cards with the world MasterCard.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 5:46 am

I got the PP today and have used the emperor lounge in AKL. It is actually not bad. I'm surprised they refused as it is quite a fairly sized lounge
Old Mar 30, 2017, 8:18 pm

Programs: NZ*S plus various hotel programs
Originally Posted by Ellice
My partner just tried to get into the akl pp lounge yesterday. Was refused. Apparently it was full. Not impressed. We got the pp cards with the world MasterCard.
With all the weather disruption, especially with WLG, it may well have been very full.
Old Apr 28, 2017, 9:58 pm

Just called AMEX - there was meant to be a welcome pack with a Priority Pass application form sent, but i didn't recieve. You need to enroll with Priority Pass separately and then they will send a PP card.
I posted off the application and about 2 weeks later a PP card arrived; apparantly the 2 passes are loaded on it and renewed annually.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.