Wiki Posts
Search

How long to answer the phone???

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2015, 12:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SQ,CX,LX
How long to answer the phone???

Have been hanging on in a queue for 37 minutes now to the contact centre in NZ from France. All I want to do is change seats on my flight as it would appear I've been moved and not told. My wife and I had 3A and 4A on CX7401 from HKG-AKL but I've just looked at My Flights and I've been moved to 4K!! Can't change it on-line as it's a CX PNR and CX says contact Air NZ and the Air NZ system doesn't recognise the CX PNR!!!
Old Nov 21, 2015, 7:50 pm

Programs: NZ Koru
Have you got the NZ PNR from CX? even though it is booked through CX, there should be an PNR for NZ, all NZ PNR end in H.

NZ's policy is Seat Requests are Requests, and that they can change them any time without warning our your say.
Old Nov 22, 2015, 3:08 am
Original Poster

Finally managed to get to speak to an agent after another long wait. She couldn't make out why it was changed as 4A was still free so I'm back in it now.

It took ages to get into the detail as she said that some of the screens were all "messed up" and they were having a few system problems and it took several goes to find out what seats were assigned and what were not.

Anyhow, all fixed now.
Old Nov 22, 2015, 4:22 am

Glad you got it sorted out.

If you have any further issues, CX will be able to give you the NZ PNR (ends in the letter H) and you should be able to adjust the seating online on Air New Zealand's website.

Have a great trip!
Old Nov 22, 2015, 9:42 am
Original Poster

Thanks, certainly will.
Old Nov 22, 2015, 10:34 am

Programs: NZ Koru
Maybe they are changing the aircraft type? depending on when your flight is, it could becoming an 789. SIN just got switched, leaving HKG the last route in Asia with the 772.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.