Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NZ 777-300 Best Business Premier Seat

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2015, 3:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Bonvoy Gold, UA G
NZ 777-300 Best Business Premier Seat

Do any of the 777-300 Business Premier seats have extra storage space? On Delta's 777-200 seats in Row 7 and 12 have extra space and for someone with big shoulders it is a godsend...is it the same on NZ? Any help on this would be appreciated, I don't want to sit apart from my traveling companions unless the seat in the back offers some benefit.
Old Nov 20, 2015, 4:44 pm

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
No. All have the same storage space, and most people use overhead bins anyway. You certainly don't have a lot of space other than under the ottoman to store things.

There is no overhead bins above 1 B/J as these are the pilot rest area escape.

In terms of "best" seat there will be some in here that have their preference as to the forward or rear cabin. I'm not bothered by either, but do have a preference for B/K seats rather than A/J as I prefer to sleep on my right hand side in a bed, and this means I have a lot of space as I look towards the IFE screen rather than the back wall of the seat.
Old Nov 20, 2015, 5:33 pm

Programs: NZ*E, Global Entry
Piles of storage overhead, and the under-ottoman space is nice too.

How big are your shoulders? If you're looking for max space and BP doesn't do it, you may need to go First on Qantas or something.

Agree with sbiddle's comment about which side you like to sleep on. I'm also a right side sleeper, so I prefer the right side of the plane as it fits my body better.
Old Nov 21, 2015, 1:34 am

Programs: NZ Elite, IHG Diamond Ambassador
9A has always been my preference. It's a bassinet seat but I've never had a problem getting it. I like it because:

- It's close to the exit door (especially when travelling to the US...)
- Has it's own overhead locker unlike some seats where you need to share
- The empty space beside it (where the bassinet gets fitted) is very useful for putting your knick knacks in (and the plastic wrapper/clip from the bedding)
- Being in the mini-cabin makes it feel much more private
Old Nov 26, 2015, 2:56 am

Programs: airnz elite
I don't know about rows but I always prefer the inner seats as the outer ones seem to have heated vents near where you put your head.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.